Willmont Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Willmont

Willmont Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 77 townhomes for sale in Milton and 4 Willmont townhouses on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Milton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Willmont MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Willmont, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Willmont rentals (9%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Willmont. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Willmont too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some WI Wilmot real estate or homes for sale in Harrison. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Milton REALTORS® to start visiting some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
milton
willmont
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.