Dempsey Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Dempsey

Dempsey Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 121 total listed townhouses (Milton) and 10 Dempsey townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Milton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Dempsey MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Dempsey, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Dempsey rentals (9%). If you're looking for Dempsey apartments for rent or Dempsey house rentals, or just want to browse Milton rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Dempsey. Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Dempsey too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some DE Dempsey real estate or homes for sale in Clarke. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Milton real estate agent directory to start visiting some Milton townhouses today!

milton
dempsey
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.