Unionville Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Unionville

Unionville Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 128 townhouses for sale in Markham and 10 Unionville townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Unionville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Unionville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Unionville rentals (11%). If you're looking for Unionville apartments for rent or Unionville house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Markham), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 84 condos for sale in Unionville. Want something more substantial? There are currently 99 houses for sale in Unionville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Cathedraltown real estate or homes for sale in Milliken Mills East. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
markham
unionville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.