Thornlea Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters

Thornlea Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 131 Markham townhouses and for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Markham real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Thornlea MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Thornlea, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Thornlea rentals (12%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Thornlea. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some German Mills real estate or homes for sale in Aileen Willowbrook. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham real estate brokers to start touring some Markham townhouses today!

markham
thornlea
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.