Sherwood Amberglen Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $549,001 to $549,001
  • $549,001 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Sherwood Amberglen

Sherwood Amberglen Condos for Sale, Markham

With 312 condos for sale (Markham) and listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sherwood-Amberglen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Sherwood-Amberglen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Sherwood-Amberglen rentals (7%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Sherwood-Amberglen townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Sherwood-Amberglen too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Markham Village real estate or homes for sale in Cornell. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
markham
sherwood-amberglen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.