Markville Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Markville

Markville Condos for Sale, Markham

With 257 condos for sale in Markham and 6 Markville condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Markham are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Markville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Markville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (96%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Markville rentals (4%). If you're looking for Markville apartments for rent or Markville house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Markham), we've got you covered.

Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Markville. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Unionville real estate or homes for sale in Village Green South Unionville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Markham real estate agent directory to start touring some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
markham
markville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.