Greensborough Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Greensborough

Greensborough Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 149 Markham townhouses and 14 Greensborough townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Greensborough MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Greensborough, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (94%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Greensborough rentals (6%). If you're looking for Greensborough apartments for rent or Greensborough house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Markham), we've got you covered.

Considering more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Greensborough. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Markham Village real estate or homes for sale in Cornell. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham REALTORS® to start touring some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
markham
greensborough
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.