Cornell Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Cornell

Cornell Condos for Sale, Markham

With 366 condos for sale in Markham and 14 Cornell condos on the market, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Markham are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cornell MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Cornell, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cornell rentals (7%). If you're looking for Cornell apartments for rent or Cornell house rentals, or just want to browse Markham rentals, we've got you covered.

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 49 Cornell townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 60 houses for sale in Cornell too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Greensborough real estate or homes for sale in Markham Village. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Markham real estate agent directory to start visiting some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
markham
cornell
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.