Aileen Willowbrook Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Aileen Willowbrook

Aileen Willowbrook Condos for Sale, Markham

With 348 Markham condos and 29 Aileen-Willowbrook condos for sale, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Markham are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Aileen-Willowbrook MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Aileen-Willowbrook, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Aileen-Willowbrook rentals (11%). If you're looking for Aileen-Willowbrook apartments for rent or Aileen-Willowbrook house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Markham), we've got you covered.

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 Aileen-Willowbrook townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Aileen-Willowbrook too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Thornhill real estate or homes for sale in Bayview Glen. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Markham real estate agent directory to start touring some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
markham
aileen-willowbrook
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.