Northwest Maple Ridge Townhouses, Maple Ridge

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Maple Ridge
  4. Northwest Maple Ridge

Northwest Maple Ridge Townhouses for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 117 total listed townhouses (Maple Ridge) and 6 Northwest Maple Ridge townhouses for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Maple Ridge MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Northwest Maple Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Northwest Maple Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Maple Ridge Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Northwest Maple Ridge rentals (14%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 37 houses for sale in Northwest Maple Ridge. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Southwest Maple Ridge real estate or homes for sale in West Central. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Maple Ridge housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Maple Ridge REALTORS® to start touring some Maple Ridge townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
maple-ridge
northwest-maple-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.