Alexandra Park Townhouses, Leduc

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Leduc
  4. Alexandra Park

Alexandra Park Townhouses for Sale, Leduc

With 51 Leduc townhouses and 3 Alexandra Park townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Leduc by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Leduc real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Alexandra Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Alexandra Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Alexandra Park rentals (20%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Alexandra Park. Want more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Alexandra Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Central Business District real estate or homes for sale in South Telford. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Leduc housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Leduc real estate brokers to start viewing some Leduc townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
leduc
alexandra-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.