Georgetown Townhouses, Halton Hills

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Halton Hills
  4. Georgetown

Georgetown Townhouses for Sale, Halton Hills

With 16 townhouses for sale in Halton Hills and 14 Georgetown townhouses on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Halton Hills by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Halton Hills MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Georgetown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Georgetown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Halton Hills Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Georgetown rentals (11%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Georgetown. Want something more substantial? There are currently 69 houses for sale in Georgetown too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Rural Halton Hills real estate or homes for sale in Glen Williams. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Halton Hills housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Halton Hills REALTORS® to start visiting some Halton Hills townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
halton-hills
georgetown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.