Guelph South Condos, Guelph

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Guelph
  4. Guelph South

Guelph South Condos for Sale, Guelph

With 33 Guelph condos and 15 Guelph South condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Guelph by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Guelph MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Guelph South MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Guelph South, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Guelph South rentals (14%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Guelph South. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Pine Ridge real estate or homes for sale in Hanlon Creek. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Guelph housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Guelph REALTORS® to start viewing some Guelph condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
guelph
guelph-south
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.