Grimsby Houses

68 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 68

Grimsby Houses for Sale

With 71 Grimsby houses listed, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Grimsby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Grimsby) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Grimsby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Grimsby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Grimsby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Grimsby rentals (14%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Grimsby. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 14 Grimsby townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Hamilton MLS® system, some Lincoln real estate, or homes for sale in Binbrook. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Grimsby housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Grimsby real estate agent directory to start viewing some Grimsby houses today!

grimsby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.