Virginia Townhouses, Georgina

Reset Filters

Virginia Townhouses for Sale, Georgina

With 5 townhomes for sale in Georgina and for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Georgina by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Georgina) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Virginia MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Virginia, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Virginia rentals (13%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Virginia. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Pefferlaw real estate or homes for sale in Sutton & Jackson's Point. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Georgina housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Georgina real estate agents to start touring some Georgina townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

There's no denying that the property market in Greater Vancouver is competitive. To help you make smart property decisions, we've analyzed and ranked every neighbourhood to find the best and worst communities to buy a townhouse in the Greater Vancouver area

Where to buy a townhouse in Greater Vancouver in 2018

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
georgina
virginia
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.