Keswick North Townhouses, Georgina

Reset Filters

Keswick North Townhouses for Sale, Georgina

With 6 townhouses for sale in Georgina and on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Georgina by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Georgina) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Keswick North MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Keswick North, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Keswick North rentals (13%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Keswick North. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 58 houses for sale in Keswick North too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Keswick South real estate or homes for sale in Historic Lakeshore Communities. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Georgina average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Georgina real estate agents to start visiting some Georgina townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
georgina
keswick-north
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.