Harrow Townhouses, Essex

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Harrow Townhouses for Sale, Essex

With 4 total listed townhouses (Essex) and for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Essex by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Essex) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Harrow MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Harrow, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Essex Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Harrow rentals (9%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Harrow. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Essex housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Essex real estate agents to start touring some Essex townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
essex
harrow
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.