Windermere Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Windermere

Windermere Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1260 Edmonton townhouses and 13 Windermere townhouses on the market, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Windermere MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Windermere, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Windermere rentals (16%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 30 condos for sale in Windermere. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 121 houses for sale in Windermere too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Windermere Area real estate or homes for sale in Ambleside. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
edmonton
windermere
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.