South Terwillegar Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 59
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. South Terwillegar

South Terwillegar Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2712 Edmonton condos and 60 South Terwillegar condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the South Terwillegar MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in South Terwillegar, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in South Terwillegar rentals (15%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 10 South Terwillegar townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 34 houses for sale in South Terwillegar too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Terwillegar Towne real estate or homes for sale in MacTaggart. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
edmonton
south-terwillegar
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.