Silver Berry Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Silver Berry

Silver Berry Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 2 Silver Berry townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Silver Berry MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Silver Berry, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Silver Berry rentals (12%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Silver Berry. Want something more substantial? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Silver Berry too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Laurel real estate or homes for sale in Wild Rose. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
edmonton
silver-berry
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.