Meyonohk Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Meyonohk

Meyonohk Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 69 Edmonton townhouses and 2 Meyonohk townhouses for sale, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Meyonohk MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Meyonohk, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (84%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Meyonohk rentals (16%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Meyonohk. Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in Meyonohk too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Satoo real estate or homes for sale in Tipaskan. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
meyonohk
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.