Glengarry Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Glengarry Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 92 total listed townhouses (Edmonton) and for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glengarry MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Glengarry, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Glengarry rentals (26%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Glengarry. Considering more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Glengarry too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Northmount real estate or homes for sale in Killarney. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

edmonton
glengarry
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.