Evansdale Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Evansdale Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 Edmonton townhouses and for sale, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Evansdale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Evansdale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (63%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Evansdale rentals (37%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Evansdale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Evansdale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Belle Rive real estate or homes for sale in Northmount. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
edmonton
evansdale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.