Belle Rive Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Belle Rive

Belle Rive Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2547 condos for sale (Edmonton) and 2 Belle Rive condos for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Belle Rive MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Belle Rive, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Belle Rive rentals (8%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Belle Rive townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Belle Rive too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Mayliewan real estate or homes for sale in Eaux Claires. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start touring some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
edmonton
belle-rive
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.