Baturyn Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Baturyn

Baturyn Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1260 Edmonton townhouses for sale and 6 Baturyn townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Baturyn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Baturyn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Baturyn rentals (11%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Baturyn. Want something more substantial? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Baturyn too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Chambery real estate or homes for sale in Lorelei. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
edmonton
baturyn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.