Baturyn Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Baturyn

Baturyn Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2746 Edmonton condos for sale and 7 Baturyn condos for sale, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Baturyn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Baturyn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Baturyn rentals (11%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Baturyn townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Baturyn too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Chambery real estate or homes for sale in Lorelei. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start touring some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
edmonton
baturyn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.