Baranow Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 28
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Baranow

Baranow Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2547 Edmonton condos for sale and 28 Baranow condos on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Baranow MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Baranow, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Baranow rentals (31%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Baranow townhouses for sale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Cumberland real estate or homes for sale in Caernarvon. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
edmonton
baranow
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.