Allendale Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Allendale

Allendale Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1125 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 2 Allendale townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Allendale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Allendale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (53%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Allendale rentals (47%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Allendale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Queen Alexandra real estate or homes for sale in Parkallen. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
allendale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.