Cliff Drive Condos, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 22 of 22
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Cliff Drive

Cliff Drive Condos for Sale, Delta

With 79 Delta condos for sale and 21 Cliff Drive condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Delta real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Cliff Drive MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Cliff Drive, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Cliff Drive rentals (17%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Cliff Drive townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Cliff Drive too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Delta average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Delta real estate brokers to start viewing some Delta condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
delta
cliff-drive
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.