Annieville Condos, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Annieville

Annieville Condos for Sale, Delta

With 79 condos for sale (Delta) and 8 Annieville condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Delta real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Annieville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Annieville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Delta Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Annieville rentals (15%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Annieville townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 49 houses for sale in Annieville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Scottsdale real estate or homes for sale in Nordel. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Delta average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Delta real estate brokers to start viewing some Delta condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
delta
annieville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.