New Horizons Townhouses, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. New Horizons

New Horizons Townhouses for Sale, Coquitlam

With 162 townhomes for sale in Coquitlam and 1 New Horizons townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Coquitlam real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the New Horizons MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in New Horizons, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in New Horizons rentals (12%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 45 condos for sale in New Horizons. Considering more square footage? There are currently 6 houses for sale in New Horizons too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some North Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Central Coquitlam. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Coquitlam real estate brokers to start touring some Coquitlam townhouses today!

coquitlam
new-horizons
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.