New Horizons Condos, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 32
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. New Horizons

New Horizons Condos for Sale, Coquitlam

With 292 Coquitlam condos and 33 New Horizons condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Coquitlam MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the New Horizons MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in New Horizons, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in New Horizons rentals (12%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 New Horizons townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 8 houses for sale in New Horizons too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some North Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Central Coquitlam. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Coquitlam REALTORS® to start viewing some Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
coquitlam
new-horizons
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.