Eagle Ridge Cq Townhouses, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. Eagle Ridge Cq

Eagle Ridge Cq Townhouses for Sale, Coquitlam

With 122 townhouses for sale in Coquitlam and 11 Eagle Ridge CQ townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Coquitlam MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Eagle Ridge CQ MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Eagle Ridge CQ, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Eagle Ridge CQ rentals (19%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Eagle Ridge CQ. Considering more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Eagle Ridge CQ too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Upper Eagle Ridge real estate or homes for sale in North Coquitlam. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Coquitlam REALTORS® to start touring some Coquitlam townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
coquitlam
eagle-ridge-cq
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.