Coquitlam East Condos, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. Coquitlam East

Coquitlam East Condos for Sale, Coquitlam

With 288 Coquitlam condos for sale and 3 Coquitlam East condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Coquitlam MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coquitlam East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Coquitlam East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Coquitlam East rentals (12%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 6 Coquitlam East townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 33 houses for sale in Coquitlam East too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central Coquitlam real estate or homes for sale in Cape Horn. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Coquitlam average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Coquitlam REALTORS® to start viewing some Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
coquitlam
coquitlam-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.