Burke Mountain Townhouses, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 32
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. Burke Mountain

Burke Mountain Townhouses for Sale, Coquitlam

With 118 Coquitlam townhouses and 32 Burke Mountain townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Coquitlam) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Burke Mountain MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Burke Mountain, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Coquitlam Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Burke Mountain rentals (10%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 75 houses for sale in Burke Mountain. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Park Ridge Estates real estate or homes for sale in North Coquitlam. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Coquitlam real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Coquitlam real estate agents to start visiting some Coquitlam townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
coquitlam
burke-mountain
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.