Rainbow Falls Townhouses, Chestermere

Reset Filters
  • 10 Homes for Sale

  • $255,000 to $420,000
  • $337,250 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Chestermere
  4. Rainbow Falls

Rainbow Falls Townhouses for Sale, Chestermere

With 38 townhouses for sale in Chestermere and 10 Rainbow Falls townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Chestermere by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Chestermere real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rainbow Falls MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Rainbow Falls, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Chestermere Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rainbow Falls rentals (7%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Rainbow Falls. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some West Creek real estate or homes for sale in None. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Chestermere housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Chestermere real estate brokers to start viewing some Chestermere townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
chestermere
rainbow-falls
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.