Chestermere Houses

115 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 115

Chestermere Houses for Sale

With 113 Chestermere houses for sale, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Chestermere by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Chestermere real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Chestermere MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Chestermere, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Chestermere Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (94%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Chestermere rentals (6%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Chestermere. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 29 Chestermere townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse the Calgary MLS® system, some Langdon real estate, or homes for sale in Lyalta. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Chestermere real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Chestermere real estate brokers to start touring some Chestermere houses today!

chestermere
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.