Wildwood Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters

Wildwood Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2048 townhouses for sale in Calgary and on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Wildwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Wildwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (61%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Wildwood rentals (39%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Wildwood. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Spruce Cliff real estate or homes for sale in Westgate. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
calgary
wildwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.