Vista Heights Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $166,900 to $169,900
  • $168,400 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Vista Heights

Vista Heights Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1469 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 2 Vista Heights townhouses for sale, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Vista Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Vista Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (62%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Vista Heights rentals (38%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Vista Heights. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Richmond Park real estate or homes for sale in Killarney. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate agents to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
vista-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.