Tuscany Houses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 85
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Tuscany

Tuscany Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 4546 Calgary houses for sale and 86 Tuscany houses for sale, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Tuscany MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Tuscany, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Tuscany rentals (7%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Tuscany. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 8 Tuscany townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rocky Ridge Ranch real estate or homes for sale in Lynx Ridge Calgary. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate agents to start touring some Calgary houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
calgary
tuscany
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.