Thorncliffe Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Thorncliffe

Thorncliffe Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1384 total condos (Calgary) and 1 Thorncliffe condos on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Thorncliffe MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Thorncliffe, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (67%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Thorncliffe rentals (33%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 16 Thorncliffe townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 21 houses for sale in Thorncliffe too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Greenview real estate or homes for sale in Huntington Hills. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
calgary
thorncliffe
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.