Spruce Cliff Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Spruce Cliff

Spruce Cliff Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2050 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 5 Spruce Cliff townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Spruce Cliff MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Spruce Cliff, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (51%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Spruce Cliff rentals (49%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 33 condos for sale in Spruce Cliff. Want more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Spruce Cliff too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Shaganappi real estate or homes for sale in Rosscarrock. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
spruce-cliff
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.