Skyview Ranch Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 16 Homes for Sale

  • $259,000 to $365,000
  • $297,572 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 16 of 16
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Skyview Ranch

Skyview Ranch Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 Calgary townhouses for sale and 15 Skyview Ranch townhouses for sale, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Skyview Ranch MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Skyview Ranch, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Skyview Ranch rentals (10%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 24 condos for sale in Skyview Ranch. Want more square footage? There are currently 38 houses for sale in Skyview Ranch too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some None real estate or homes for sale in Redstone. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate agents to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
skyview-ranch
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.