Silverado Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 17 Homes for Sale

  • $285,000 to $499,900
  • $358,775 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 17 of 17
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Silverado

Silverado Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2240 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 20 Silverado townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Calgary are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Silverado MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Silverado, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Silverado rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Silverado. Considering more square footage? There are currently 46 houses for sale in Silverado too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Legacy real estate or homes for sale in None. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the agents in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start touring some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
silverado
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.