Sage Hill Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 9 Homes for Sale

  • $179,800 to $319,900
  • $258,200 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Sage Hill

Sage Hill Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1614 condos for sale (Calgary) and 10 Sage Hill condos listed, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sage Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Sage Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Sage Hill rentals (7%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 31 Sage Hill townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 38 houses for sale in Sage Hill too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Nolan Hill real estate or homes for sale in Calgary. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.