Rutland Park Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Rutland Park

Rutland Park Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2049 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 1 Rutland Park townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rutland Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Rutland Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (65%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Rutland Park rentals (35%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Rutland Park. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some CFB Currie real estate or homes for sale in Killarney. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
rutland-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.