Rundle Condos, Calgary

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Rundle Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1759 condos for sale (Calgary) and listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Rundle MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Rundle, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Rundle rentals (20%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 14 Rundle townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Rundle too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Killarney real estate or homes for sale in Whitehorn. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

How to save for a down payment on a home

Saving for a down payment can be hard work. Thankfully, it's OK to get a bit of help. Here's what you need to know, whether you take advantage of tax-free loans or financial gifts from family members

How to save for a down payment on a home
calgary
rundle
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.