Pineridge Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Pineridge

Pineridge Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1290 condos for sale in Calgary and 1 Pineridge condos on the market, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pineridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Pineridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Pineridge rentals (20%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 17 Pineridge townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Pineridge too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Monterey Park real estate or homes for sale in Temple. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
calgary
pineridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.