Penbrooke Meadows Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 16 Homes for Sale

  • $126,000 to $319,900
  • $220,731 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 16 of 16
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Penbrooke Meadows

Penbrooke Meadows Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2234 total listed townhouses (Calgary) and 18 Penbrooke Meadows townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Penbrooke Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Penbrooke Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (72%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Penbrooke Meadows rentals (28%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Penbrooke Meadows. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 28 houses for sale in Penbrooke Meadows too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary real estate brokers to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
calgary
penbrooke-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.