Penbrooke Meadows Condos, Calgary

3 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3

Penbrooke Meadows Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1426 Calgary condos and 3 Penbrooke Meadows condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Penbrooke Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Penbrooke Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (72%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Penbrooke Meadows rentals (28%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 13 Penbrooke Meadows townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Penbrooke Meadows too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
calgary
penbrooke-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.